Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend and I have bee going out for 8 months (that's a big deal for me, Im a freshman) and its been great until about a month ago. All of a sudden, I just lost intrest in him. He's boring and he doesn't make me laugh anymore. I feel like I'm too young to be in such a serious relationship and I just want to have fun right now. So two weeks ago I broke up with him telling him how I was starting to bore. A Fay later I regretted it and he took me back. He said he wanted to wait a week before we got back together so I could be sure that I wanted to get back with him. We took a one week break and that week was miserable for me. But now that I'm back eith him I remember why I broke up with him in the first place. I'm extremely over it and bored. Should I breaks up with him? If so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment