Monday, August 15, 2011

Please help? I'm confused.?

kay so my brother is two years older than me, and he has an amazing friend. His name is Kendall, and his just incredible. Everytime he comes to my house, he'll talk to me like none of my brothers other friends do. At school he talks to me and sometimes sits with me at lunch. I developed deep feelings for him, and I think he likes me too. But he's my brothers best friend! I'm 15, and he's 17, and he's just the sweetest person. Whenever it rains at school, he walks me to each of my cles, even if his cl is on the other side of campus, with his umbrella so I don't get wet. His family is close to mine, so I go to his house for barbecues a lot, and whenever I do, we hang out while my brother hangs with Kendall's twin. When I was at school today, we have a valentines day stall in the courtyard, and Kendall was lining up. I was behind him in the line, which he didn't realize, and when they asked for the name of the girl he wanted send a rose and chocolates to, he said my name. I was completely shocked. But there are other girls with my name in school. I don't know what to do. What if my brother gets angry? I've heard Kendall talking to his friend about liking someone younger then him, was he talking about me? He's the sweetest person, and I'd do anything for that boy. I don't know how to approach him about it. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment