Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eighth Grade Date?

Hi I'm Jane. I'm on my cousin's account, but she said I could use it because I wanted to ask for some advice. So I'm in eighth grade and I'm going out with my new boyfriend for the first time. He asked me to go to this nice Japanese restaurant in town. The problem is that we're going alone, and this restaurant is pretty expensive. Don't you think that would look weird--two eigth graders walking into a nice restaurant alone?? But whatever. My real question is: Do you think I'm supposed to bring money? Is he going to pay? Does he even know how to pay? I can't exactly swipe a credit card from my parents, so do I bring cash? How much? What's the cheapest thing at a Japanese restaurant? I'm really nervous--somebody please help! I really appreciate it, because Carolyn isn't helping me at all. Please nobody say that eighth grade is too young to date, because if you do I can guarantee you won't get Best Answer. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment