Monday, August 15, 2011

My landlord moved us into an apartment with a serious bedbug situation. What now?

My landlord is as negligent as they come. Our apartment is the only one with bedugs and he promised to move us out, and now he will not return calls. I have a newborn, and My brother who came to visit has over 24 bites all over his face and neck, and my fiance and I get bit all th time. We never even thought bedbugs were real until we got here! When we told him, he did not return our calls for two weeks and we had to call and pretend to be strangers that wanted to rent a new apartment to get a one on one with him! I have bites in my face, back and feet. He even saw my newborn and he still will not return my calls. What a nightmare! Can anyone reccomend a good lawyer in Illinois!?

No comments:

Post a Comment