Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Need Peace of Mind?

For the past month and a week or so I have gotten Bronchitis, URI, bladder infection....those went away about 2.5 weeks ago. Last monday here are symptoms I got. Very bad headache, fever, chills, hot flashes, coughing to the point my whole body was sore and almost throwing up, getting very clammy, feelings of fainting....very weak tired. you get it. Well I went to the Doc on Thurs and he gave me antibiotics for my cold and took blood to see if I was anemic or had a thyroid problem. - Blood results came back and I am o.k. I feel better the cold is pretty much gone. But I have this dizzy feeling, lightheaded and hot flashes that will not go away. I also should mention and this is kind of personal (sorry to any guys reading). I had a baby back in August and didn't have a period until the end of December then I have had a period every week since then and VERY heavy flow. ob said take bc. Do any of you have any idea what could be going on? Outta Control hormones??

No comments:

Post a Comment