Monday, August 15, 2011

Am I regressing back to childhood? Or is it something else?

I think you're making up for lost time, for all the affection you didn't show them when you were younger. I'm sorry this has had to happen to you and for some reason I feel like I can really, really relate to you. I guess it's because I have felt like this before, and besides my family has a history of depression & mental disorders so seeing this happen to people is very normal for me. Nothing's wrong with you, you just reached your breaking point. There's nothing wrong with wanting to hug your family and I'm sure they are understanding that you are in a bad place right now, and a DIFFERENT place right now, than you've ever been in your life. My only advice to you is that i pray you stay away from drugs, please don't get addicted to anything :( Stay with your family as long as you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment